Getting time or money to go to the gym or jog is a challenge to many people especially the working class forks. However, if you have the best treadmill for home under 500 dollars you can be able to put in some workout before work at no cost.
What is a Treadmill?
A treadmill is a compact machine that allows you to r
un or jog in the comfort of your home and it helps you keep track of your body changes such as weight, heart rate and speed.
This exercise machine has a runway surface and it is operated by power to help you run as fast as you want.
Why Do you need the Best Treadmill for Home under 500 Dollars?
It is very important to exercise at least four times a week in order to have a healthy and fit body. The best treadmill under 500 dollars not only helps you to keep fit at no cost but will also help you to lose weight, feel energetic and have a healthy heart.
Table of Content.
- 0.1 Buying Guide For The Best Treadmill For Home Under 500.
- 0.2 Inexpensive Treadmills For Running Review.
- 0.3 Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill.
- 0.4 Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill.
- 0.5 Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill.
- 1 ProGear Wide Electric Treadmill with Heart Pulse System
Buying Guide For The Best Treadmill For Home Under 500.
In order to buy the best treadmill for home under 500 dollars, you need to do thorough research and window shopping so you can get value for your money.
Here are some of the factors you should consider before paying for a treadmill;
Though a nice manual treadmill will still do the job, it’s important to have a cheap electric treadmill that will make working out more exciting.
The best treadmills under 500 dollars have big LCD screens that are easy to operate and you can monitor your heart rate, speed and weight while others have different variations in speed and recline to increase the intensity.
Though you are likely to lose weight fast after training on a treadmill, you should buy a machine that can handle your current weight and height.
Every cheap treadmill for running in the market is designed to handle a certain weight limit and if you exceed that weight you can damage the mechanics and runway surface.
There are many reasons why people buy cheap electric treadmills for home and it’s crucial that you identify your purpose up front so you can buy the best budget treadmill for yourself.
If you are looking to shed a few inches, any machine will do but you will require getting a good cheap treadmill with high variation of incline if you are training for a marathon, mountain climbing or you want to boost your behind.
It is likely that you will not get the best treadmill for home under 500 dollars from the best brand in the world but there are other big names that make high quality inexpensive treadmills for regular people.
Inexpensive Treadmills For Running Review.
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill.
- If you have limited space in your room or basement, this Sunny Health & Fitness is the best treadmill for home under 500 because it is a compact sized machine that is incredibly easy to fold after use.
- It is a solid and high quality machine with a great runway surface so you will have a smooth, efficient and quiet running experience.
- In front of you is an easy to use console on the hands grip with different controls where you can adjust the speed, intensity and incline.
- The LCD display is really large and there is a quick start speed button that automatically helps you to jump to all the even speed like 2, 4 and 6.
- Sunny Health & Fitness is the best affordable treadmill for people who like to be in control of things because you can customize your workout to fit you and there are 9 workouts built in to give you a head start.
- The weight limit of 220lbs. limits very many people who weigh more than that.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill.
- The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a popular name among many households as it is a compact machine that folds up easily to save space.
- However, the reason this treadmill for 300 lb. person is so popular is because it is very powerful so you get great results in less time compared to other treadmills.
- The Treadmill has a solid and durable structure featuring smooth running surface with comfortable cushioning under your feet.
- The machine has two incline levels and 6 personal trainer workouts to get you started. You will find that this treadmill is very safe to run on or jog and it’s also easy to clean and maintain.
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill has a blue-tinted LCD with priority display where you can easily adjust the speed, incline as well as monitor your heart rate and weight.
- It is very heavy and hard to move from one place to another.
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill.
- Confidence Power Plus is the best electric treadmill under 200 so almost everybody can be able to buy one and keep fit.
- The machine has a long running surface for jogging, walking or running and it is soft on your feet and easy to clean.
- This cheapest treadmill folds down easily so you don’t need a large storage area and it can handle up to 250 lbs. The multi-function LED display allows you to control speed and also monitor your heart rate and weight.
- This treadmill weighs only 53 lbs. and it has wheels so it’s easy to assemble and store away.
- For those looking to lose more than 800 calories a day, the Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill is the cheapest way to do it thanks to the 600W motor and comfortable running surface.
- The belt is very small so it’s ideal for tall people.
ProGear Wide Electric Treadmill with Heart Pulse System
- ProGear best inexpensive treadmill is another space saving machine that can easily be folded for storage. It has specialized heart pulse sensors so that you will stay within your heart rate zone as you work out.
- ProGear 350 is very advanced when it comes to technology as the computerized LCD display is able to show you the time period, calories burnt, incline, speed, distance walked and heart rate.
- This machine is very safe to jog on thanks to the stable frame, comfortable running surface and extended handlebars to maintain balance.
- It is a treadmill that is easy to set up since it only weighs 84 pounds. The machine is well built to last for years and it can handle up to 275 pounds.
- There is no incline and it tends to get a little noisy.
Confidence GTR Power Pro 1100W Motorized Electric Treadmill With Adjustable Manual Incline.
- Confidence GTR Power Pro 1100W is the best treadmill for big guys sold at a very affordable price. The machine has a nice display console with LCD screen where all the functions are so you can adjust the settings as you like.
- The heavy duty treadmills has a safety key and if you have a water bottle, phone or keys with you, there is a nice storage area set for that.
- The adjustable manual incline is there to help you increase the intensity of your workout so you get better results.
- Confidence Power Plus weighs only 68 pounds which is half the weight of most treadmills so you can be able to set it up alone and also move from one place to the other. It has 12 in-built training programs and a warranty of one year.
- There are only three speed settings.
Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill.
- The Exerpeutic TF1000 has a 1.5hp high torque motor that ensures your workout is intense and efficient so you don’t waste time.
- Though it is a very compact treadmill with 20 inches wide and 18 inches long running surface, it is still able to handle up to 400 pounds which is quite impressive.
- This best affordable treadmill allows you to adjust speed up to 4mph in 0.1mph variations and the big LCD screen displays your speed, calories burnt, time and pulse rate.
- This machine stands flat on the floor to enhance stability and it has long extended handle bars for your safety.
- On top of being a very well-made and durable machine, the heavy duty treadmills come with a 5-year warranty on the frame and motor so you are sure you are getting quality.
- The customer service if you need any after sales support is very bad.
Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill.
- Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill is an incredibly easy to use machine suitable for beginners and even those who are pros.
- Though it is categorized in the space saving machines, this best treadmill under 300 dollars has a belt running surface of 41 inches long and 13 inches wide which is not small even for tall people.
- This treadmill is the perfect size for home and it can be folded up to occupy very little space. On top of being a high capacity machine, Phoenix 98510 is very smart as a single button displays your speed, calories burnt, time and distance covered.
- This treadmill is very stable so it’s safe to jog, run or walk and the comfortable handles also help you to feel secure.
- The best treadmill for home under 500 dollars has a small display that is easy to read and a bottle holder so your water is within reach as you work out.
- The belt feels wobbly so you have to hold on to the handle bars to avoid falling off.
This best treadmill for home under 500 reviews is proof that exercise doesn’t have to be difficult or costly. All you need is a bit of motivation every day for thirty minutes and you will be in the best shape of your life.